YEAR END DEADLINE
All VISION transactions must be completed by the time specific deadlines below. For more detailed information and specific requirements for all VISION transactions, please see the Year End Closing Instructions that can be found on the VISION Closing Instructions page of the Finance & Management website.
- Treasurer’s Office must enter deposits for all Federal ACH and Wire receipts received through 6/28/2020 by 1:00pm.
- All submitted Cash Advances must be approved for payment by 4:00pm.
- All submitted Travel Authorizations must be approved by 4:00pm.
- Approved Travel Authorizations clean up must be completed by 4:00pm.
- All submitted Expense Reports must be approved for payment by 4:00pm.
- All FY2020 Vouchers (Non-PO) must be approved, and budget checked, or the accounting date changed to 7/01/2020 by 4:00pm. None may be entered after this time.
- All FY2020 Journal Vouchers must be approved, and budget checked by 4:00pm. None may be entered after this time.
- FY2020 responding TSF journals entered by 4:00pm.
- All FY2020 Payroll Journals are posted by 4:00pm.
- All FY2020 General Ledger Journals must be edited and approved by 4:00pm.
- Additions, deletions, and transfers of FY2020 assets from activity between the time of physical inventory and 6/29/2020 are completed in VISION by 4:00pm. This includes assets for Construction in Process (CIP).
- All FY2020 pending items & worksheets must be set to post by 4:00pm. None may be entered after this time.
- All FY2020 receipts for supplier interunit cash account payments must be posted by 4:00pm. None may be entered after this time. The Payment History by Supplier report can be run after 10am to identify receipts to be posted.
- All FY2020 invoices in the Billing Module must be ready to post by 4:00pm. None may be entered after this time.
- All FY2020 cash receipts are deposited at the bank by 4:00pm and processed in VISION by 5:00pm.