VISION training classes are based on Module and are typically offered in the spring and fall. The training is designed to introduce the user to the system along with giving an overview of module transactions and report generation. It also introduces users to statewide VISION policies and procedures; the training does not address any department-specific practices or procedures. Please e-mail VISION Support with any training needs or questions.
- VISION training takes place in Montpelier at 109 State Street, 3rd Floor.
- Participants are expected to bring the course materials listed beside the class with them to training.
- Training will be conducted under a Training User ID with security access for the class material.
- VISION 101 is a prerequisite for the module specific classes.
- Classes run from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM (unless otherwise noted)